Twenty-first century challenges demand creative solutions and present new opportunities to those that adapt. From startups and non-profits to municipal governments and Fortune 500 companies, EarthPeople helps organizations leverage eco-innovation into cost-savings and profits. Our clients and partners are mission-driven organizations that empower people and build iconic brands.
We’re leaving behind business as usual and forging a more sustainable future.
EarthPeople is a consulting and communications firm that helps organizations profit through branding, corporate social responsibility, sustainability, and public relations strategies. EarthPeople operates from a Platinum LEED-certified office in Dallas powered by 100% wind from Green Mountain Energy Company. We utilize an efficient, client-centric, virtual-team business model that allows us to deliver results for a fraction of the price that larger firms charge. Launched in 2005, EarthPeople aligns with internationally-recognized experts to serve a global market.
Examples of our work include:
- J. C. Penney Company, Inc. One of America's leading retailers, the Fortune 500 corporation is also leader in energy efficiency, earning the prestigious ENERGY STAR Sustained Excellence Award consistently since 2008. EarthPeople’s customized sustainability support program helped drive conservation in JCPenney's home office and raise environmental awareness for the company’s 150,000 associates.
- Evatran, a Virginia-based clean-technology company. EarthPeople designed and executed a comprehensive communications strategy for a provider of electric vehicle supply equipment. Our public relations activities helped establish brand recognition and earn the company international media coverage.
- Scotch Corporation, a small manufacturer of cleaning products. EarthPeople evaluated Scotch Corporation's GHG emissions, helped the company identify cost-savings opportunities, and prepared a report for the Carbon Disclosure Project. The outcome was a significantly higher score on the Walmart Sustainability Supplier Assessment, giving Scotch Corporation a significant competitive advantage within the industry.
- Mesquite ISD, a school district of 36,000 and the largest employer in the City of Mesquite. EarthPeople designed a training program to increase recycling participation and reduce bin contamination. We utilized our IMPACT for Change Management™ process to drive conservation values throughout the organization. Key accomplishments include producing a training video for custodians and food service workers, drafting a handbook for Green Team leaders, recommending engagement initiatives for key personnel, and helping the district win a national recycling contest and cash award.
- Gardere Law Firm. EarthPeople evaluated the waste stream, recycling program, supply chain, policies, and facilities of a large multi-office law firm, produced their first sustainability report, and uncovered $400,000 in potential savings through energy efficiency and resource conservation. The firm earned media recognition for its environmental leadership and was recognized as the first firm in Texas to join the ABA-EPA Law Office Climate Challenge.
- All Women Painting, a Philadelphia-based small business. EarthPeople developed a business and marketing plan to transform the enterprise into an "eco-friendly" painting company. Strategies included the use of only no-VOC paints, smaller geographic footprint for increased efficiencies and lower carbon emissions, car-sharing, and community participation. Services provided included content creation, development of marketing materials, and completion of the B Corporation Impact Assessment.
For more about our company, please download our brochure.